View Profile Jonimator

46 Movie Reviews

Very on point! Great art style, humour and timing. Reek's transformation really got me.

Loved Matthew McConaughey's bit. Nice clean animation style and fun writing!

Good God that's funny

Amazing voice acting! Animation and music went perfectly with it as well. Haven't laughed that hard at a flash in awhile. Great Job!

11 Game Reviews

Amazing!

Too be honest I've never been a big fan of the art collab's in the flash portal but this has definitely changed my mind. Not only was the art great but the interactive character and the little back story really pulled this together perfectly.
I can't decide which is my favourite because there's so many amazing different styles! Great Job to you all!

BoMToons responds:

I'm glad this exceeded expectations!

Happy St Pattys!

Best St Patricks Day game I've played to date!
My God. Wow! The animation and controls were so smooth aswell as having entertaining audio.
A game truly worthy of the holiday
Favouriting it now!

Fun Game

O-riiight, I came in number 17 out of the top 100! I feel so special! I-I feel like a winner. I'd just like to thank my family, the creator of this game the - -
Right. Nice game

10 Audio Reviews

This is amazing

I downloaded the Tron soundtrack fairly recently, and man did you capture the style perfectly! Actually in my opinion this is better than any song on it. Kudos to you! You've got amazing talent

Great! I love it the one thing you could improve..

I'm Isih.

Also nice

Yea that`s right I`m reviewing both of the Giant ones. :P
to the guy down below saying this should be used in an animation, I will be putting it an animation of the Odyssey, soon hopefully

2 Art Reviews

Aahh looks awesome! Love this style!
This version has a resin coat ya?

Ajimbo responds:

No resin. Not yet.

Very nice!

Love the colours and the lighting. Really reminds me of Salvador Dali's artwork, was that your inspiration?

Hey there, I'm the co-creator of Brethren Productions, along with Ajimbo. Check out our animations!

JRoneyMedia @Jonimator