'10 Tron: The Legacy '10 Tron: The Legacy

This is amazing

I downloaded the Tron soundtrack fairly recently, and man did you capture the style perfectly! Actually in my opinion this is better than any song on it. Kudos to you! You've got amazing talent

Irish Dancing Irish Dancing

Great! I love it the one thing you could improve..

I'm Isih.

× Hunt of Giants × × Hunt of Giants ×

Also nice

Yea that`s right I`m reviewing both of the Giant ones. :P
to the guy down below saying this should be used in an animation, I will be putting it an animation of the Odyssey, soon hopefully

× Hunt of Giants × (SFX) × Hunt of Giants × (SFX)

Very nice

Nice piece you got here, I saw you had no reviews so i decided somebody had to say it. Look forward to hearing more from you.
-Jonimator

Retro Pico - Loop Retro Pico - Loop

Niice

Smooth, cool and good beat. Nuff said.

Winterwind-NS responds:

indeed

Draze - Blazin' Blizzard Draze - Blazin' Blizzard

YEEEAAAH!

BEST SONG ON NEWGROUNDS! I NEVER GET TIRED OF IT!
I've used in my PlumberMan series and I LOVE IT!
There's nothing to critisize. Keep it up man!

dark clown dark clown

Well done.

The drums were a bit um ...sketchy or how ever you would say it other than that it was great! I liked the clown! keep it up, And thanks! :) there's just one problem, after i downloaded it, My comp wouldnt let me put it into flash so im trying to figure that out. Thanks again man!

ROBO-RIDDICK responds:

ooohhh glad ya liked it! :)
i made the song with a friend.
Me=guitar,ambulance,clown.
Friend=drums,other sounds that i dont remember.lolz.

thanks bro.hope you'd like my next audio submissions

Flight of the Bumblebee Flight of the Bumblebee

Very well done

I was searching for a song for my new animation, And i thought well, How 'bout flight o' the bumblebee, So i searched and found this. And this is exactley what i was looking for. Thanks!

Tronicus Tronicus

Very Nice

You know i really like this, Another good techno. I think i might use this for the begining of one of my new super hero animations!
Keep it up!

-John

ROBO-RIDDICK responds:

sure,just tell me if u need some particular kind of musik and i will make it with placer.

TECHNO VIRUS TECHNO VIRUS

Niiice Techno.

I agree with the other guy, Pretty good beat here. A bit repetitive at the begining but overall pretty good. I like it.

ROBO-RIDDICK responds:

thx buddy! tought i can add u to my friends list.if u need some music for ure submissions,just call me and i will make some musik for ya.thx for reviewing!